Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Loc A Fella Twist & Loc Gel Review


Ok so I've gotten Loc A Fella's loc butter in the past and absolutely loved it. It even lasted me 6 months. So i called myself ordering it again on Amazon a few weeks ago and received the Loc & Twist gel instead...I was infuriated at first because Loc a Fella's products are so difficult to find nowadays. I decided to try it anyway and am very pleased with the results. I used it on damp locs and secured with my clips for a few minutes. I only had time to freshen up the hairline, but when I came to work and looked in the mirror, I was stoked! My locs were dry and crisp and haven't unraveled at all...so unlike when I use any other loc gel without a dryer.... In my opinion it kinda has a  masculine smell to it, but my co-workers said it smelled good. As long as it doesn't smell like Old Spice and keeps my hair in line, I'm ok. Here's a pic of the results

2 comments:

  1. hello .. i would like to know do you use the other products by this brand and are they good for moisture and growth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, in addition to the loc & twist gel and butter (which i prefer) i've used the anti itch loc drops by loca a fella. they are great for when your scalp itches, also great moisturizer, smells great, and makes your locs shine. here's a link
    http://www.razacproducts.com/locafella.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive