Tuesday, August 24, 2010

3RD YEAR NAPPIVERSARY

I just had my 3rd year anniversary in the natural world and I'm feeling lovely and free like Jill Scott said. Locking my hair was the best thing I've dome for my hair and myself. Everyday is a new experience, for now I have more styling options than ever before. My locs are still babies, but every week I see them mature more and more as the length and my wisdom increases. I wonder where I'll be in life when they reach my back. Will I be married, with children, or overseas, in a new career helping others? What kind of energy will my locs hold; creative, knowledge, self assurance, freedom, health, spirituality...Only time will tell but I'm loving every minute of the journey. Peace and Love to the loc-wearers and the natural divas of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive