Friday, August 5, 2011

Reflections: Another Birthday, Another Blessing





How grateful I am to have survived another year in my crazy beautiful life. My day marks the beginning of the Leo reign; a time for the King of the Jungle to shine and rule the other zodiacs. It also marks the anniversary of the day I chose to break free of permanent relaxers. So this makes.....hmmmm...4 years of being Napturally beautiful. I can't believe I've come so far in my natural journey.


Sadly on this day one of my favorite artists, Amy Whinehouse, passed away :( ..... If anything this just reminds me how precious life is, not to take the one's we love for granted, stay true to God and myself despite my faults, stay away from the drugs, deal with you deep seeded issues, and live every day like it's my last. RIP Amy Jade Whinehouse






In other news. I have found love again. YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! I've grown so much as a woman, being able to spend time taking myself to movies, shopping, church, errands....all Alone. being comfortable in my own skin in public without feeling like someone is watching me saying to themselves"Hmm she's alone" Yes I am alone, not lonely. Just when I became comfortable being single and not ready to mingle, A special prince dropped in my lap. God continues to surprise me, reminding me how much I am loved and how much he much really does want the best for me and all of us, we just have to believe in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive